PENGARUH STRATEGI PEMASARAN PRODUK PEMBIAYAAN MULTIJASA (TALANGAN HAJI) TERHADAP PENINGKATAN MINAT NASABAH DI BANK PANIN DUBAI SYARIAH KCU BANDUNG

Lela Nurmilah

Abstract


The basic problem regarding this product marketing strategy is that the number of interest of customers at Bank Panin Dubai Syariah is not stable and even more often experiences a decrease in the number or interest of customers every month because the target customers of each marketing bank are not the same as their customers' income. There the big question arises, namely why there can be instability in the number of customers between marketing and the length of the marketing or promotion process which is usually done monthly. To overcome the problems that occur, there must be a change or evaluation of a marketing strategy that is applied when marketing the product, which is where the researcher analyzes using the Marketing Mix strategy. This study aims to determine and test whether there is an effect of marketing strategy for multi-service financing products (hajj bailouts) on
increasing customer interest in Panin Dubai Syariah Bank KCU Bandung. The research approach used is using a quantitative approach. The population in this study are customers of Bank Panin Dubai Syariah KCU Bandung who are still actively using
multi-service financing products (hajj bailouts) from 2019-2021. The sample in this study was 39 respondents. Data collection in this study used a questionnaire that was distributed offline or directly to customers. The analytical techniques used in this
research are a data quality test, descriptive statistical analysis test, classical assumption test, simple linear regression analysis test and hypothesis testing with IBM SPSS Statistics 25.0 software tools. The results of the tests that have been carried out show that: first, the marketing strategy variable has a partial positive effect on increasing customer interest with a significance value of 0.003 <0.05 and the count value of 3.137 is greater than the ttable value of 2.026, thus 3.137 > 2.026. And the second is based on the results of the simultaneous test, the variable x has a significant effect on the variable y as evidenced by the obtained with a significance level of 0.003 <0.05 and with a Fcount value of 9.839 and Ftable of 4.11 which means 9.839> 4.11. the last independent variable
affects the dependent variable by 21.0% and the remaining 79% is influenced by other variables not examined.


Keywords


Marketing Strategy, Interests, Islamic Bank

Full Text:

Untitled

References


Abdurrahman, Al-Jaziri. (2010) Kitab Shalat Fikih Empat Mazhab Mudah Memahami Fikih Dengan Metode Skema. Jakarta: Hikmah.

Abdurrahman, Nana Herdiana. (2016). Manajemen Strategi Pemasaran. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.

Ainina, Wida. (2018). Minat Nasabah Menabung di Bank Syariah Mandiri Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta:Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Indonesia.

Asnawi, Nur & Muhammad, Asnan Fanani. (2017). Pemasaran Syariah Teori, Filosof & Isu-Isu Kontemporer. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Al-Arif, Nur Rianto. (2019). Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran, edisi ke 3. Yogyakarta: Alfabeta.

Al-Bugha, M.D. (2010). Buku Pintar Transaksi Syariah. Jakarta: Hikmah.

Al-Habsy, M. Bagir. (1990). Fiqih Praktik. Bandung: Mizan.

Alwi, Hasan. (2005). Kamus Umum Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.

Andespa, Roni. (2017). Faktor-faktor yang Mempengaruhi Minat Nasabah dalam Menabung di Bank Syariah. Jurnal Lembaga Keuangan dan Perbankan, Vol. 2, No. 1. Padang: Universitas Islam Negeri

Imam Bonjol. Juni 2017

Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2009). Manajemen Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Boone, Louis E. Kurtz, David L. 2008. Pengantar Bisnis Kontemporer, Buku 1. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Boyd, Harper W. (2000). Manajemen Pemasaran Suatu Pendekatan Strategis Dengan Orientasi Global edisi kedua jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Buchari, Alma. (2007). Manajemen Pemasaran Dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Dagun, S.M. (2000) Kamus Besar Ilmu Pengetahun. Jakarta: LPKN.

Damayanti, Sisca. (2016). Pengaruh Pandangan Islam, Pelayanan dan Keamanan terhadap Minat Nasabah untuk Menabung di Bank Syariah Mandiri Cabang X. Jurnal Manajemen dan Pemasaran Jasa, Vol. 9, No. 1. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Trisakti.

Departemen Agama Republik Indonesia. (1983). Ilmu Fiqh I. Jakarta: Asona.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Shidqia Nusantara jurnal Keuangan dan Perbankan diterbitkan oleh Program Studi Perbankan Syariah Fakultas Agama Islam Universitas Islam Nusantara Nusantara Bandung.

Lisensi Creative Commons
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial-TanpaTurunan 4.0 Internasional. 

 

Indeksasi;